Elisabeth Moss Shared Her Playlist
Earlier this year, Elisabeth Moss shared her playlist of songs that she listened to in order to prepare for her role in Her Smell, the unnerving drama about addition and fame. The versatile actor of wide range has portrayed all types of characters, from the fragile and scarred mental patient in Girl, Interrupted (starring Angelina Jolie), to one of the main characters in the latest adaptation of H.G. Wells‘ The Invisible Man.
Along the way, Elisabeth Moss created her best known television and cable characters. A few years ago she embodied the ambitious secretary-turned-copywriter, Peggy Olson, in AMC’s dramatic series, Mad Men, which aired for seven seasons. Lately, Moss can be seen in the recurring lead role as Offred, a sex slave and fertility surrogate in The Handmaid’s Tale, a Dystopian drama based on the book by Margaret Atwood. In Her Smell, which received positive reviews from critics, Moss plays the lead singer of a punk rock band whose self-destructive behavior sabotages her group’s success.
In an article published in May 2019, Moss gives us the playlist that she listened to during the movie’s filming. It is a follows:
- Summer Overture by Clint Mansell
- Summer 78 (2) by Yann Tiersen
- Dona Mobis Pacem 2 by Max Richter
- Like Spinning Plates (Live) by Radiohead
- This Bitter Earth/On the Nature of Daylight by Dina Washington and Max Richter
- The Beast by Jóhann Jóhannsson
- Exit Music (For a Film) by Radiohead
- Heaven by Brandi Carlile
- Baby Mine (from Dumbo) by Betty Noyes